U.S. men’s line-up for team final is set for 2016 Olympic Games
RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 7, 2016 — The line-up for the U.S. men for the team final at the 2016 Olympic Games has been submitted. The competition is scheduled for Monday, Aug. 8, at 4 p.m., held at the Rio Olympic Arena.
The members of the U.S. men’s team are: Chris Brooks of Houston, Texas/Team Hilton (U.S. Olympic Training Center); Jacob Dalton of Sparks, Nev./Team Hilton (University of Oklahoma); Danell Leyva of Miami/Team Hilton (Universal Gymnastics); Sam Mikulak of Newport Coast, Calif./Team Hilton (U.S. Olympic Training Center); and Alex Naddour of Queen Creek, Ariz./Team Hilton (USA Youth Fitness).
The U.S. men’s line-up is as follows.
- Floor exercise: Naddour, Mikulak, Dalton
- Pommel horse: Leyva, Mikulak, Naddour
- Still rings: Brooks, Dalton, Naddour
- Vault: Mikulak, Dalton, Naddour
- Parallel bars: Mikulak, Brooks, Leyva
- Horizontal bar: Mikulak, Brooks, Leyva
The women’s team final is Tuesday, Aug. 9.
Ways to follow the action
NBC is the broadcast and web source for coverage and news on the Olympic Games.
- NBCOlympics.com. NBCOlympics.com will carry live coverage of every gymnastics session as well as all sports, and maintain an archive for on-demand coverage. The gymnastics schedule is listed below.
- Aug. 7, women’s qualification, 4:30 p.m. ET
- Aug. 8, men’s team final, 3 p.m. ET
- Aug. 9, women’s team final, 3 p.m. ET
- Aug. 10, men’s all-around final, 3 p.m. ET
- Aug. 11, women’s all-around final, 3 p.m. ET
- Aug. 14, individual event finals, 1 p.m. ET
- Aug. 15, individual event finals, 1 p.m. ET
- Aug. 16, individual event finals, 1 p.m. ET
- NBC. Gymnastics coverage is expected to appear in the primetime broadcast.
- Aug. 7, women’s qualification, 8 p.m. ET
- Aug. 8, men’s team final, 8 p.m. ET
- Aug. 9, women’s team final, 8 p.m. ET
- Aug. 10, men’s all-around final, 8 p.m. ET
- Aug. 11, women’s all-around final, 8 p.m. ET
USA Gymnastics and the United States Olympic Committee are also providing easy ways to follow the action from Rio.
- USAGym2016.com. Original stories, athlete bios, schedules, results and more are available at usagym2016.com.
- USAGym.org. The USA Gymnastics official website is a great source for information about the sport: latest news, the schedule of its premier events, athlete biographies, videos, photo galleries and more.
- TeamUSA.org. The U.S. Olympic Committee’s website will also be a good resource for information on the Team USA in Rio.
- Social Media. USA Gymnastics is providing live updates and exclusive content, including interviews and photos, on Facebook and Twitter (@USAGym).